-->

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Easter Bonnet


When I think of Easter I immediatey think of Easter Bonnets! I guess it's my love for hats.
I went to a fairly new blog today, Tuesday Alchemy and got so excited about her challenge
this week that I just HAD to enter! So, Corrinne I'm sending this card your way!
Without the help of all this beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid, there would be no easter bonnet. Thank you Wild Orchid!

Ingredients:
Colorbok: blue and purple cardstocks
Bazzill Basics: French Vanilla cardstock
Michael's Crafts: Pearls, ribbon, feathers, pearl pins
Wild Orchid: flowers
Martha Stewart: Doily lace edge punch
Fiskars: paper trimmer
Thermogrip: hot glue and gun
Scotch ATG 700: tape gun

This card will be entered in the following challenges:
Tuesday Alchemy week #4 "Feathers"
Wild Orchid week #44 "Get in Shape"

No comments:

Post a Comment