-->

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Merci Beaucoup!


Hello and Happy Easter! I've done so many Easter cards lately that I was ready for something different. This week Die Cuttin' Divas has a great sketch that I used to make this card. It is the first time I've entered one of their challenges so wish me luck! All the cards I've seen so far are amazing and the DT went all out!

Supplies used:
Colorbok: all cardstock
Cricut: Expression cutting machine, Beyond Birthdays and Summer in Paris cartridges
Cuddlebug: Die cut machine, Swiss Dots, Stylized Flowers, Argyle, Textile, and Victoria embossing folders, Celebration Stamps Die Cut
Scotch ATG 700: tape gun
The Paper Studio: Woodgrain embossing folder, Sticky Doos
Zig: 2 way glue
Fiskars: paper trimmer




This card will be entered in the following challenges:
Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #59 - Sketch Week
Just Keep On Creating Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
OOzak Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge #6 - Photo Inspiration
Paper Craft Star Challenge #91 - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment