-->

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Passion for Purple


This week I got my first CD and I'm so excited to use it! It's Ooh La La Creations, "Shoes in Bloom 2". Here's what I made! I added rhinestones to give it a little bling!


Ingredients:
Colorbok: white cardstock
Colorbok: bright green cardstock
Colorbok: bright purple cardstock
Michael's: pop-up dots
Ooh La La Creations CD: shoe and striped border paper
Fiskars: paper cutter
Scotch ATG 700: double side tape gun
Rhinestones recycled from an old card!


This card is currently entered in the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant Challenge sketch #137
CDSunday Challenge "Recycling"- must use something from a CD
Make My Monday week #38 Flourishes and Diamonds
Less Is More week #56 Don't Scrap It
Kaboodles Doodles Challenge #108 Shades of Purple 

No comments:

Post a Comment