-->

Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's All in the Presentation


OMG! I found another blog and this one is right up my alley!
 The Blackberry Vine is all about gift presentation.
  I really do enjoy making very personalized

cards for my family and friends, but creating a matching bag or box (or in this case, both) brings it all together! You've got to check out this blog http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/ Then click on Pretty Packages Party#12 for this month's party.


Ingredients:
K&company Cardstock: Life's Journey
Martha Stewart Punch: Daisy Fan Deep Edge
Martha Stewart Punch: Doily Lace Trim
Martha Stewart Punch: Flower Bed Deep Edge
Martha Stewart Scoring Board
Wild Orchid: small mulberry paper roses
Michael's Crafts: ribbon
Michael's Crafts Recollections: pearls
Make The Cut: to create and design the bag

Pin It  

Tuesday, February 21, 2012


So many blogs, so little time!

Pin It
This morning I was "blog surfing" when I came across a great challenge blog, Tuesday Throwdown and noticed a sponsor, mygrafico. Being somewhat new to the "digi world", I went over to the website to check it out. OMG! They have awesome SVGs, this being one of them! When I saw it I just HAD to have it. I did spend the extra bucks to get the license rights because it's so beautiful and I know I'll be making many cards with it. Thanks Tuesday Throwdown!

http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-throwdown-86
Add our banner to your blogThis card was also entered in:
The Pink Elephant TPE 136
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/


Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
http://audsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/ Pin It

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!

Happy Mardi Gras! We thought it befitting to make some
really fun things for Mardi Gras. Last night I made these festive
masquerade mask candies! I've never done anything like this,
but it was so much fun. (Now I can't wait to make some cute little
bunnies for Easter).
Since I'm mostly a card maker, this day wouldn't
be complete without a matching card! We hope you have fun today. Celebrate! Pin It

Monday, February 20, 2012


The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

This really IS a sketch with a spin!
Not only is there a sketch to get you
started, die-cuts or punches can
get in the act! And, I have so many
punches! Check out all the little
pretties at The Sweet Stop!
Thanks to Ooh La La for using a photo inspiration challenge! http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/
Pin It

Sunday, February 19, 2012


Thank You Card

This week is full of fun challenges! An opportunity to use ribbon, die-cuts, work with a great sketch, and add a sentiment! Challenges entered: CAS-ual Friday CFC40; Ribbons, Less Is More Week 55; Punches and die-cuts, Frosted Design card sketch #12, and Sentimental Sunday Challenge #90; Lets get sentimental. Check out all the blogs and see some fabulous creations!



Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment