-->

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Free SVG!

 

Wow! This was not the easiest thing to do, but I'm persistant! Google Blooger does not support SVG downloading to your blog!!! I've been creating some really cool SVGs with my Make The Cut and I wanted to share them with you. When I tried to download it to a post last night, I got no where. But, that's okay. My younger brother, Rick is an IT genius and he made it so easy for me! Yay Rick!!
I found a template for an envelope, but wanted to scallop the flap. I used MTC to create the scallop for the flap and...Voila! Just click on the "dowload" below. It will take you to 4shared.com ( a sharing computer thingy) where my account will appear with the download for this template. It only takes a few seconds and you're done. Wow! I feel so smart right now!

Scalloped Tag Envelope

Download
Let me know what you think and if there are other SVGs you'd like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment