-->

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's A Boy!






I'm so excited about the upcoming birth of my second grandchild! He is due early October and I can't wait! I made this sweet keepsake box for him and of course, soon I'll start working on one for Chandler, my first grandson who will be 5 years old in January. I'm going to fill it full with goodies for Amanda's baby shower.

Make sure you check out Hiding in My Craft Room Blog. This month the challenge is "Share a Challenge" where you share with them one of your fav blogs!

Supplies used
Michaels Crafts: paper mache box 6 inch size, wooden buttons and ball knobs (for feet), eyes for giraffes, Paper Glaze, 2 way glue, blue rick rack trim
Archivers: plaid, green cardstock
Colorbok: brown, tan, blue cardstock
Cricut cartridges: New Arrival, Heritage
Cricut Expressions cutting machine
Apple Barrel Acrylic paint in China Blue
Scotch ATG 700 tape gun
Fiskars paper trimmer
MTC: Storybook font

This box is entered in the following challenges:
Divas by Design: Challenge #49~Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday: Challenge #84~Happy Birthday To Us
Party Time Tuesdays: Challenge#83~Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown: Challenge#113~Color Crazy
Decorate To Celebrate: #32~Baby Shower
Hiding in My Craft Room: #60~Share a Challenge (sharing with Decorate To Celebrate)
Celebrate the Occasion: #77~Child's Birthday
Paper Crafting Journey ~ Anything Goes Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment