-->

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Halloween "Boo!" To You!

 

What is it about Halloween? Just can't make enough cards and fun treats! I made this one specifically for my friend, Chriss America Real, at Scrappin with Chriss and Lou. Go to her blog and check out the Halloween Blog Candy she's giving away. Make sure you congratulate her on becoming a designer for Just Some Lines Challenge Blog! Way to go, Chriss!
I recently found this image, "A Crowded Mash" at The Stamping Boutique and just HAD to have it! It kind of reminds me of the "My Three Sons" logo. I bought several Halloween images and some great ones for Christmas, too. If you've never been shopping there, you're in for a treat (little Halloween pun!!!!)

The bat, witches hat, rick rack border, and pumpkin came from the MTC gallery. I used "scary" font in orange, created a shadow background in black and printed using MTC. After fussy cutting, I coated it with Glossy Accents. And, with my new addiction to Sparkles, I used Lime Green, Orange Peel, Xmas Red, Diamond, and Black diamond. Copic markers are the bomb! Will I ever have all the ones I want? (Don't EVEN ask how many I already have!!!)

I'm entering my too cute to spook card in the following challenges:
Just Some Lines Challenge: "Too Cute To Spook"
Crafty Calendar Challenge: "All Things Spooky"
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C157 "Halloween"
Hooked On Craft Challenges: #25 "Halloween"

No comments:

Post a Comment