-->

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

November Tag a Month Swap

 

I recently joined The Tag a Month Swap at The Altered Paper. This is so much fun! You create a tag, size 5 (2 3/8" x 4 3/4") each month and swap with an assigned partner. This month my partner was Amy Jo at Art From The Heart. She made me this beautiful tag! I just love the colors, the style, everything about it is so me! How did she know?


AND.... not only did I get this gorgeous tag, she sent me a mountain of goodies!


Look at all these little lovlies! Beautiful butterflies, lace, flowers, tags~all of my favorite things! My, this lady has great taste! The only thing that exceeds her taste is her talent. Check out her blog linked above to see her creative brilliance.
Thank you Amy Jo!

Here's the tag I made for Amy Jo:
( I forgot to take a picture of the goodies I sent her! )

No comments:

Post a Comment