-->

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Carriage Fit For A Princess!

 



Fran has a habit of finding cute little things on the internet for me to make. She's done this several times and really keeps me busy! She saw a carriage similar to this and wanted me to create an svg template so we could cut them using our Cricuts. She uses SCAL and I have MTC. I spent most of the day drawing and cutting, then scanning and scaling to get what she wanted. All in all, I think I did pretty good! If you would like it, go to 4shared.com . If you have trouble downloading, just leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I will send it to you. The pattern I drew is just for one side, so cut two. I did not include the "box" part as all you have to do is make the bottom part of a box and glue to the sides. This forms the outward sides of the box. I cut it 4"x9" and scored at 1/2".



Supplies used:
Colorbok: pink, green cardstock
Michael's: ribbon, jewels, Liquid Pearls, flowers
HP Deskjet Printer/Scanner
Cricut Expression
MTC cutting program
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Scotch ATG 700 tape gun

This will be entered in the following challenges:
Creative Cutting Challenge #1~ Anything Goes
Heck of a Challenge #1 ~ Anything Goes
Let's Craft and Create Challenge #53 ~ Anything but a card
Come and Get it Challenge ~ Tic Tac Toe (pearls, free, ribbon)
Divas By Design Challenge #52 ~ For a Child
Whimsy Inspirations Challenge # 51 ~ Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment