-->

Friday, September 7, 2012

Let The Music Play

 



I had so much fun with this card. I cut up die cuts to make different shapes and used two of my fav colors, pink and green. I named it "Let The Music Play" after the song by Barry White. Who doesn't like Barry? In fact. I'm listening to it while I write this post!


Supplies used:
Colorbok: white cardstock, pearl pink textured cardstock
DCWV Cardstock: Autumn Melody (patterned paper)
Cricut cartridge: A Child's Year (Violin)
Memory Box Die Cuts: Ivy Trendil, Fauntleroy Crest, Madera Corner
Cheery Lynn Frame Die: Swedish Spring Oval Die
Cuttlebug Die Cutting machine
Wild Orchid: pink and white roses
Liquid Pearls: white opal
Michael's Crafts: green sheer ribbon, green net and pearl spray, pop-up dots
Fiskars paper trimmer
Thermogrip hot glue and gun
Zig 2 Way Glue
Paper Glaze

This card will be entered in the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant Challenge TPE 164 ~ Use Patterned Paper
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 135 ~ Music, Dance or Any of the Arts
Papercraft Star Challenge 111 ~ Something Girly

No comments:

Post a Comment