-->

Friday, September 7, 2012

I'll Take Care of You!

 


Can you tell how much fun I'm having with Copics?!! If "practice makes perfect", I'm going to keep on practicing. I've always loved the House Mouse series of stamps by Stampabilities, but didn't buy them since I wasn't into coloring. My, how times have changed! Being a nurse and loving all things related to healing I was so excited to get this stamp and pull out the Copics!


Supplies used:
Copic Sketch Markers: C1, E51, E53, R00, R27
Memento Ink Pad: Tuxedo Black
Stampabilities House Mouse Series, Dr. Amanda
Colorbok: white cardstock
Bazzill cardstock: Ruby Slipper
Silhouette: oval frame die cut
Zig 2 way glue
Aleene's Fabric Fusion glue
Michael's Crafts: small dot punch, red gingham ribbon
Fiskars paper trimmer

These cute mice will be entered in the following challenges:
Cut It Up Challenge #1: Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge #30: Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Challenge #69: Beautiful Bows with Katie Shiff

No comments:

Post a Comment