-->

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Playing With Copics

 


I'm absolutely amazed by the talent I see from my blends using Copic markers. This is a new beginning for me, so please don't be too harsh! I just got my first set of markers and I'm having so much fun. I feel like I'm around a 3rd grade level right now, but I've signed up for my first class and I figure with a lot of practice, I will get better. In the meantime, I'm having loads of fun and already learning so much. Some things I've learned....
1.) StazOn is not the best ink pad to use. Memento Tuxedo Black is recommended.
2.) My printer is just an inkjet and it works fine for digi stamps.
3.) Hair and shading are my biggest quests.
4.) There's no such thing as too many digi stamps!
5.) Copics make you feel like a kid again (I like that!)
6.) Paper Glaze works great over colors. No bleeding!
That being said, I will humbly share with you what I've done so far.




Okay, back to more coloring, fun, and learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment