-->

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Freshly Brewed Designs Extra Challenge

 

This is an "extra challenge" where we get to make a 3-D card! I used an image Heather e-mailed to me to use for the facebook challenge. I wanted to do something different, so I fussy cut the pumpkins to make 3 layers. I colored the first layer you see from the stamp. Then, I printed out 2 more. The first layer, I cut all 3 pumpkins, colored and attached with pop-up dots. Next, I cut just the two outside pumpkins, colored them and attached with more pop-up dots. It looks better in real life than in the photo! I'm having so much fun with these images and using my new Copic markers!


Go to http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/ for all the details!

Supplies used:
Copic markers: E02, E13, E15, E21, R05, Y08, Y17, YG13
Cardstock: DCWV "Autumn Melody
Colorbok: ivory cardstock
Scrapbook Unique: green sticky buttons, Memento ink pad in Rich Brown
Spellbinders: Nesitbilities Labels Seventeen
Cuttlebug embossing and die cutting machine
Zig 2 way glue
Fiskars paper trimmer
Michael's: pop-up dots

This card is also entered in:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 233 ~ Autumn Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment