-->

Thursday, November 22, 2012

GIve Thanks

 

Today is Thanksgiving. A day when we gather with family and friends and give thanks for all our many blessings. Everyday should be a day of thanks.
I have so much for which to be thankful. I have the best family in the world, the best friends ever,
and my Make The Cut is working again! LOL!


This is the last of my Thanksgiving cards ~ going out a little late. Oh, well.

Supplies used:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Give Thanks Pumpkin image
Hobby Lobby - white cardstock, burlap, twine, buttons, pop-up dots
The Paper Studio - green background, light brown shadow cardstock
Copic sketch markers
Marvy - leaf punch
2 Way Glue


I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

Fresh Brewed Designs FBC 123 ~ So Thankful
Tiddly Inks Challenge #98 ~ Gratitude
Digi Stamps 4 Joy #55 ~ Give Thanks
Love To Create #42 ~ Give Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment