-->

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Keeping Warm

 
I recently joined a tag swap at The Altered Paper. Oh, my goodness! I have such fun there! So far I've made 3 tags, a large altered matchbox, and my first ATC!!!
When I receive my matchbox from my partner, I'll post both of them.
I am enjoying making tags so much that I went searching for more swaps! I found another great blog, Tag Tuesday. Sadly, the group is full but I am on the waiting list. Yay! You can, however, play along, making a tag for the weekly theme and post it on your blog. Carolyn will add your name to her blog list so all of her followers and swappers can check out your tag.


The theme for this week's tag is "Keeping Warm". There's a section of the blog titled "themes and prompts" where you can find future themes and ideas.
Even though the swap is full right now, it will be time well spent to check out this blog. And, if you're hooked on tags, it will be one of your fav places!




Supplies used:
K&Co.: Que Sera Sera designer cardstock
Michael's: white cardstock, pearls, ribbon, silver rick-rack, lock and key, pop-up-dots, Recollections stamp pad in Chestnut
Eclectica Memphis: hat pin
Brilliance pearlescent sky blue stamp pad
Image: TeddyBo #191 digi stamp
Copic Sketch Markers
Bird's Cards: svg tag
MTC cutting program
Zig 2 way glue
Scor-Tape

My warm and snuggly tag will be entered in the following challenges:
Forever Friends Challenge #50 ~ "Glitter and Sparkle"
Joanna Sheen Challenge ~ "Anything Goes Except Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment