-->

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Altered Paper ATC Christmas Swap

 
I can't tell you how much fun I'm having with the swaps at The Altered Paper! I'm creating things I never done before....like altering matchboxes and making ATCs.


This is the first ATC I've ever made and it went to Donna at Red Apple Junction. The theme was "The Night Before Christmas" so I created the paper using MTC print functions. I think this program is probably one of the best purchases I've ever made. It cuts, prints, bezier curves (which is what I did with the "Twas" using an old english font). I changed colors and typed the rest of the sentence using a MS font. I added the holly and colored with Copics after I printed. I'm becoming addicted to burlap, so I covered the red ATC base, then cut the merry christmas cardstock with Spellbinders Labels Seventeen and embossed with Tim Holtz holly embossing folder. I went arond the edge with gold stamp ink and added some tiny christmas cookie cutters, ribbon, silver snowflake, red bow and silver Liquid Pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment