-->

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's Time to Decorate to Celebrate!

 

I'm so honored to get to be a guest designer this week for Decorate To Celebrate! The theme is "Over The Hill Party"! Make any decoration or party supply for any type of Over 40/50/60 Party and enter Challenge #38. You have 2 weeks to come up with something really fun!
And, if you win, OMG!!!! It's a mini album made just for you by Rhonda at Scrap Happens!
She made the most beautiful carousel mini album when I won several challenges ago. I asked if she could put my grandson's name on it as we were about to have a second grandson and I wanted something for him so he wouldn't feel left out. It is so beautiful. Rhonda really puts her heart in the mini albums she makes, and it shows!

Here's the birthday party favor bag I made. You know, this COULD be me!!!



Supplies used:
Georgia Pacific: white cardstock
Mels Stampz purse template
Copic Sketch Markers
EK Success: circle edge punch
Michael's: ribbon and rhinestone
Font: Curlz MT
Scotch ATG 700 Tape Gun
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment