-->

Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Merry Christmas Matchbox Swap

 

Oh my! What a fun swap this was. I've never before altered a matchbox, but I just love all the swaps at The Altered Paper, so I had to join!
There was a lot of fun involved in making this box for Donna, my swap partner. I really wanted it to be personalized just for her, so I placed a "D" clip on the bow.
I waited until she received it (25 NOV) to do this post. Yeah, I waited!
Here it is....

This time we were suppose to go "all out" on the goodies we sent, so I made a special trip to Memphis to pick up some really nice goodies for Donna. My favorite is the chandelier ornament.



I can't wait to see what she sends. I've been to her blog, My Cup Of Tea and it's marvelous!
Have a fun and crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment