-->

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's Tag Tuesday!


It's time for another tag! I recently made a tag that was size #8. All the previous tags I made were #5.
This made me wonder just how many tag sizes there were and exactly what were the measurements. I went to an online store, U-Line, that sells all kinds of shipping merchandise and I found a list for all the different sizes! I thought I'd share them with you in case you need them for future reference.
#1 - 2 3/4" x 1 3/8"
#2 - 3 1/4" x 1 5/8"
#3 - 3 3/4" x 1 7/8"
#4 - 4 1/4" x 2 1/8"
#5 - 4 3/4" x 2 3/8"
#6 - 5 1/4" x 2 5/8"
#7 - 5 3/4" x 2 7/8"
#8 - 6 1/4" x 3 1/8"
After the 2nd tag, I noticed a trend. For every 2/4" increase in length, there's a 2/8" increase in width.
There you go! All tag numbers with their sizes!
Okay, lesson over! Let's move onto Tag Tuesday. The theme for this week is "Winterscape".


I created my tag as though I were gazing out onto a snowy night through an open window. I hope I had a coat on!

Supplies used:
CTI Paper USA - pearl cardstock
Spellbinders - window die cut
Birds Cage - svg tag
Michael's - ribbon, pearls, gold button, ribbon flower, pop-up-dots
Image - Google search
MTC - cutting program
Zig 2 way glue
Martha Stewart scoring board
Don't forget to stop by Tag Tuesday and check out all of the gorgeous tags they will be sharing this week. I'm sure you'll get plenty of wonderful inspiration if you're in the mood to whip out a few tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment