-->

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Bumble Bee is Serving Tea!


Oh boy! Oh boy! There's nothing like playing with a new toy and I just got this Spellbinders Teacup and couldn't wait to use it! I matched it to the teapot and.....after searching high and low I FINALLY found my little bumble bees! I bought them 3 or 4 years ago (yeah, I know, I should've thought of something before now) so today I got to use one. Yay! The Happy Easter sentiment is French Script - computer generated.


Supplies used:
Colorbok: green cardstock, purple cardstock
Micheal's: plaid paper, all ribbon, bumble bee, gems, pop-up dots
K&Co.: floral cardstock
Cricut: A Child's Year cartridge (teapot) and machine
Cuddlebug: Die Cut machine
Spellbinders die cuts: Nestabilities Label Seventeen, Nested Tea Cups
Martha Stewart: eyelet lace edge punch
Scotch ATG 700: tape gun
Scor-Tape: 1/8"
Fiskars: paper trimmer
Zig: 2 way glue

This sweet little bumble bee has been patiently waiting for his chance to buzz on over to:
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #90 - Spring Cleaning (use some old stash)
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 209 - Anything Goes
Paperplay Challenge # 12 - Spring Colors
Sentimental Sundays Challenge # 95 - Easter or Spring
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Bingo (Gems, Flowers, and Die Cuts)

No comments:

Post a Comment