-->

Monday, March 5, 2012

A Special Gift Deserves Special Wrapping!

 


As you know, I absolutely love giving cards and gifts, so today I'm sharing with you a "wedding cake" set of gift boxes for a freind who will wed in June! It was so difficult to decide what to give her...so I got 3 gifts! Then, I thought of wrapping them like a wedding cake. It was soooo much fun! I can't wait to give them to her. Of course, I'll make a matching card and as soon as I get it done I'll get it posted for you to see!
Ingredients:
Colorbok- white cardstock
Joann's Crafts- large white flowers
Martha Stewart- Scoring board
Michael's Crafts- small white roses, pearls, white pearl and flower pick (top box)
Cuddlebug- Victoria embossing envelope (sides of middle box)
Make The Cut- I enlarged a rectangle (to fit the sides of the large & small boxes) and cut it out using the lattice option.
I'm entering these in:

The Blackberry Vine: Pretty Packages Party#13
Party Time Tuesdays Challenge Blog - PTT #57 "Anything Goes"
Lollipop Crafts Challenge #70 "Clean and Simple"
Unique Crafters Challenge March Challenge #1 "Anything Goes"
Make It Monday "Anything Goes"
This is a part of The Paper Crafts Creation, Party Ensemble Contest I will be entering in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment