-->

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mum's the Word!

 


I'm one of those people who must get everything done...right now! So, when I noticed so many blogs using Mother's Day as their theme, I just had to jump on it. Now I have one more thing I can check off my list. Yes, I'm a lst maker, too! So, here's "Happy Mother's Day" to all of you very special and creative moms out there, just a little bit early!
Supplies used for this card:
Colorbok: white and pink cardstock
Michael's: doillies, large white rose, all pearls, ribbon
Wild Orchid: all other flowers
Make The Cut: lattice pattern cut 5"x7"
Fiskars: paper trimmer
Thermogrip: hot glue and gun
Scotch ATG 700: tape gun
Zig Memory System: 2 way glue

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Paper-Crafting Journey challenge #5 "Pretty Pastels"
Top Tip Tuesday "Mother's Day or crafty buddy"
Creative Inspirations #154 "Something for Mum"
Delightful challenge "Something Special"
Crafty Purple Frog "Pink and Girly"
DYSU challenge #63 "Favorite Color"
Make My Monday #40 "Mother's Day or Thank You"
Moving Along With the Times #140 "Special Lady"
Craft-Room challenge "Shabby Vintage"
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges challenge #48 "Mum's the Word"
Crafts and Me Challenges challenge #75 "Let's See Circles"

No comments:

Post a Comment