-->

Monday, March 12, 2012

Playing with Ribbon

 



I had so much fun playing today!
Did you know you can emboss/
deboss ribbon? On this card I used
double sided tape to adhere the
white ribbon to cardstock the same
width, leaving about an inch over-
lap of ribbon on each side. Then,
I ran it through my Cuddlebug
using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.










Since I "embossed" the blue background
cardstock, I decided to "deboss" the ribbon to
give it a slightly different look. I can't wait to play
with this idea again!

Ingredients for this card:
Colorbok: white, blue, and green cardstock
Michael's: all ribbon except the wide white
satin (recycled from valentine
flowers bow!)
American Greetings: baby boy and caterpillar
stickers
Cuddlebug: Swiss Dots embossing folder
The Paper Studio: 2 5/16" scalloped cicle
punch
Fiskars: paper trimmer
Thermogrip: hot glue and gun
Scotch ATG 700: tape gun

This card will be entered in the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge #9 "Ribbon, Ribbon, Ribbon"
DYSU Challenge #62 "Go Green"
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #232
The Paper Shelter Challenge "Anything goes"
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #93 "Go green or Recycle"

No comments:

Post a Comment