-->

Monday, March 19, 2012

You've Got a Friend


Before I get into the details involved with this card, I must tell you about my new friend. I've only been blogging for a few months, and I've truly enjoyed the opportunity to communicate with so many wonderful people who share similar interests.
Earlier today whlie working on this card, I decided to take a short break and check the blog. I was so surprised to read such a sweet comment from Amy at Scrap This, Save That. Check out her blog, she has the coolest ideas and projects! She was so kind, supportive, and genuine. We are all so blessed to have this venue that brings us together.
So, thank you, Amy, you've got a friend!
Supplies used:
Bazzill Papers: cardstock in Berry Blush
Michael's: beige, green stripe, and green brocade cardstocks, ribbon, pearl on flower
Cheerly Lyn Designs: oval lace die
Cuddlebug Die Cut Machine
Tonic: corner punch
Marvy: large petal flower punch
The Paper Studio: medium petal flower punch
Fiscars: paper trimmer
Scotch ATG 700: tape gun
Aleen: clear gel tacky glue
Dell computer and printer: sentiment

This card will be entered in the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #50 - "Song Title" I chose one of James Taylor's famous songs.
Just Us Girls Challenge #128 - "Color Challenge"
Lollipop Crafts Challenge #72 - "Sentimentally Yours"
Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge #5 - "Photo Inspiration"

No comments:

Post a Comment