-->

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Hat's Off To You!


Last night I was looking around at all the blogs out there. So many offer not only wonderfully creative ideas, but they give all of us an opportunity to share our crafts and see fantastic works done by others.
That being said, let me present this thank you card to
all the challenge blogs! You give me such joy being
able to share my favorite hobby!
Thank you soooooo very much and today,
"My hat's off to you!"

Ingredients:

Michael's- flower, pearl in flower, ribbon, tan and brown cardstocks, rhinestones, pop-up dots, brown ink pad, feather
K&Co.- orange and brown printed cardstock
Cricut- Heritage cartridge and Expression cutting machine
Scotch ATG 700- tape gun
Thermogrip-glue gun

This card will be entered in the following challenges:

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #74- "Photo Inspiration"
The Pixie Cottage Challenge #110- "Anything Goes"
All Sorts Challenge #143- "It's Your Choice"
2 Sisters Challenge #80- "Anything Goes"

No comments:

Post a Comment