-->

Friday, March 23, 2012

Give them a Coach bag!

 



Okay, I figured since I really can't afford to give my friends a Coach bag, I'll do the next best thing; a Coach gift bag! This way they get a "Coach Bag" AND a gift! This was such an exciting project which came from an idea to use plaid, which is this week's DYSU challenge.
Ingredients:
Colorbok: white cardstock
Bazzill Basics Paper: Mocha Devine cardstock
Michael's: keychain, copper cardstock
Tonic: ticket corner punch
EK Success: buckle punch
Martha Stewart: scoring board
Fiskars: paper trimmer
Scotch ATG 700: tape gun
I printed the plaid onto the white cardstock, then created the "C's on Make The Cut and printed over the plaid. The bag, tag, and straps are from the brown cardstock. The tag was printed in black.
I used copper cardstock to punch the buckles.
This very fashionable bag will be on display in the following challenges:
DYSU Challenge # 64 - Plaid
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge # 6 - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge # 111 - How Cute is That?
Unique Crafters Challenge March Challenge # 1 - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment