-->

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Am Thankful


I am thankful for there being such a thing as the internet.
I am thankful that someone had the bright idea to initiate a thing called a "blog".
I am especially thankful for the opportunity to be in the presence of such wonderfully talented and creative peeps.
Thank you. All of you. You are what makes this worthwhile.
That being said, I want to express a very deep and heartfelt thanks to Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge for allowing me the chance to be a Guest Designer this week! I'm so excited and honored.
Here is the card I made just for them. Please go to their blog and check out the beautiful work by all of the DT's, start working on your Easter card and enter Challenge # 76 - "Easter Stuff"!

This card will be entered in the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #9 Fancy Folds
Sentimental Sundays Challenge#95 Easter or Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment