-->

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

B is for Baby


I have wonderful news! Justin & Amanda (my son and daughter-in-law) are expecting their second baby!!! Chandler, my 4 year old grandson is not qiute as thrilled. He has certainly enjoyed being the center of attention, but I think the idea will grow on him.
I made this card because I'm ready for a precious little grand-daughter that I can spoil as much as Chandler. Can you tell? We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet...I'm just casting my vote.
As long as he or she is healthy, I'll be happy (but I sure would like a girl)!
Supplies used:
Michael's: all cardstock, bow, rose, pop-up dots
Recollections: (for Michael's) Encreur ink pad
Zig: 2 way glue
Fiskars: paper trimmer
Scotch ATG700: tape gun
Letterpress: debossing plate
Cuddlebug: embossing machine
Spellbinders: Label Seventeen die cuts

This card will be entered in the following challenges, then it goes to Amanda!

Friday Mashup Challenge FM51: Quilted Technique
Lollipop Crafts Challenge: #73 March Anything Goes
Make My Monday: Week 42: New life or beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment