-->

Monday, March 26, 2012

Dressing Screen Birthday Card


Oh my, I was so "inspired" by this photo inspiration on the Runway Inspired Challenge Blog!
They always have such fab pics and this has to be one of my favs!
Here's my interpretation....
I used Flower soft on the bodice and skirt. Paper glaze transformed my purse and shoes to patent leather.
You've got to scroll down to check out Fran's version. It's awesome! Occasionally we find something that we both want to do in our "own unique way", then share to see how different our projects turn out. It's so much fun!
Supplies used:
Colorbok: hot pink cardstock, black cardstock
Michael's: black ribbon, netting, rhinestones
Cricut: Expressions machine, Home Accents cartridge (swirls), New Arrivals cartridge (hanger)
MTC: I created the dressing room screen welding 3 rounded rectangles, adding rectangles to the bottom for legs, and applying a lattice technique
Flower Soft: Spring Mix
Internet image: shoes
Fiskars: paper trimmer
Scor-Tape: 1/8"
Scothch ATG 700: tape gun
Zig: 2 way glue
Aleene: Paper Glaze
Sentiment: Annabel Script
This card will be entered in these challenges:

Runway Inspired Challenge # 8 - McQ Fall 2012
The Crazy Challenge CCH # 112 - Add a Sentiment
Lollipop Crafts Challenge # 73 - Anything Goes
CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC # 45 - The Bold and the Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment